Thursday, June 2, 2011

Episode 94 - Nap Attack!



On the Needles
Evenstar
Mom's Shipwreck
I Don't Know...It's a Mystery
-Kypria is available in *very* limited quantities, but has basically been discontinued. Grab it while you can!

FOs of the Week!
Pink Lemonade socks
-If you liked the colorways I've been showing of Three Ewes Twisted in Fiber, the same colors are available for the July-December sock club. As of this posting, there are six spots remaining in the club!
Lacy Sock Star Baktus
Wanida

On the Wheel
Millie got some love this week!
-Between 1/3 and 1/2 bobbin of singles spun at SnB tonight

Various & Sundry
Estes is next week!
-Next week's episode will be delayed by a day due to work and travel for the wool market. Look for it late Thursday or early Friday.
-Please find me and say hi! There's no official meet & greet, but I'll be around the fairgrounds for most of Saturday.
-Need to get going on the homework for my steeking class
-Due to an outbreak of EHV-1, the llamas, alpacas and paco-vicunas probably won't be at this year's wool market.
-Look for the Special Reports from Estes on Friday and Saturday!

The Loopy Ewe is moving!

Events I'll be attending...Find me and say hi!
-Estes Park Wool Market
-Sock Summit
-Rhinebeck

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

1 comment: