Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Episode 93 - On My Mark...



On the Needles
Evenstar
Mom's Shipwreck
Pink Lemonade socks
Wanida
I Don't Know...It's a Mystery
-Kypria is available in *very* limited quantities, but has basically been discontinued. Grab it while you can!

On the Wheel
Spinning some merino roving from Dubinsky Originals (no website for them), that I traded with my friend Kara

Various & Sundry
Two weeks until Estes!

The Knitgirllls Stash Dash
-May 27-August 15
-5 kilometers (5,460 yards) of stash
-Use current WiPs, UFOs, knitting, crochet, weaving, spinning
-Can count yardage if you spin something, then count it again if you knit/crochet/weave with it as well

Events I'll be attending...Find me and say hi!
-Estes Park Wool Market
-Sock Summit
-Rhinebeck

Exposed myself to some culture this week in the form of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (with DBox motion seats) and Wicked

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

No comments:

Post a Comment