Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Episode 91 - An Evil Plan



On the Needles
Evenstar
Lacy Sock Star Baktus
Pink Lemonade socks
Mom's Shipwreck
Wanida

On the Wheel
Plied the test-spin from Millie and it came out the way I wanted it!!

Various & Sundry
Surprised my mom for Mother's Day!

The Knitgirllls Stash Dash
-May 27-August 15
-5 kilometers (5,460 yards) of stash
-Use current WiPs, UFOs, knitting, crochet, weaving, spinning
-Can count yardage if you spin something, then count it again if you knit/crochet/weave with it as well
-I'm in and have my evil plan in place!

Events I'll be attending...Find me and say hi!
-Estes Park Wool Market
-Sock Summit
-Rhinebeck

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to Sock Summit too!!!!! Yes, I hope to see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know if you'll see this since it's several months later, but I had to share. I've had a fabulous song about evil plans stuck in my head since I saw the title for this episode, and it keeps making me giggle. I don't know if you've seen A Very Potter Musical on youtube, but you should totally check it out if you haven't! The evil plan song is from the sequel, A Very Potter Sequel - I think it's the first scene.

    ReplyDelete