Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Episode 74 - Drowning in Lace



On the Needles
Baby Mine
Evenstar sample
-Susan's blog (the designer)

Soon-to-Be On the Needles
Mom's Shipwreck
-I need to start this soon since Mom's birthday is only a month away!

Various & Sundry
Blue Moon Fiber Arts
-38 colors going on vacation Monday, January 17th. New colors will go up Monday, January 24th.

Iris the Gourmet Monster from Danger Crafts

Queensland Flood Relief auction
-My friend, Stephanie (maker of the great bags at BusyMind Designs), is hosting an auction on her blog to benefit the regions of Australia hit by the recent flooding. I'll be donating a skein from my Wollmeise stash to the auction.

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

2 comments:

  1. Here's an idea! How about you rectify your yarn purchase by having twice that amount come out of your stash? You could donate or de-stash on Ravelry or whatever. I've heard other people make that rule for themselves--for every one purchased, two must go. Would that ease the guilt? Or you could just buy it and say "The hell with it I'm breaking my own rules!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, I have never work lace. Watching you knock out scarves, socks and shawls, encourages me to try. Beautiful work.

    Love the show.

    ReplyDelete