Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Episode 115 - I Need a Win



On the Needles
Epic Brown Blanket
Mawata Mittens
I Need a Win sweater
-Hannah Fettig

FO of the Week
Hocus Pocus socks
-Crystal heel technique from ColorJoy(not LynnH!) on Ravelry

On the Wheel
Millie
Bullseye Bump from Loop in Orbit
Dicentra Designs 80/20 merino/silk in Lake Town

Various & Sundry
-Thanks for all the sympathy about my Kauni!

-Drawing for BeaGin stitchmarkers...redbayknits on Rav is the winner!

-Yarn for another Kauni from The Websters...thanks Mom!

Come join the group on Ravelry, leave a comment or star rating on iTunes, find the shownotes on the blog, or get updates on Plurk!

1 comment:

  1. love the mittens , and I couldn't believe when you held up the book. I have that book and it was my first mitten book as well.

    ReplyDelete