Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Episode 33 - Wrapping Up the Month



On the Needles
-Glynis
-Wollmeise 100% in Die Auster
-Using US 2 (2.75 mm) Signature Needle Arts double points

-Vanilla Rainbow socks
-Trekking XXL in 100
-US 1 (2.25 mm) and 72 stitches

On the Wheel
-No spinning this week. I've been working on washing fleece instead!
-CVM Rommeldale from Durakai Sheep
-Washing fleece in the washing machine

FO of the Week
-Socks for Sarah
-Holidazed by Anne Hanson -Twist & Shout handspun from Crown Mountain Farms
-size large on US 2 (2.75 mm)

Events
-Spring Fling is 3 weeks away!

-Estes Park Wool Market
-June 10-13
-I'll be attending a 2-day Orenburg lace workshop, then at the market itself on Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. Love your show.I have my Thursday morning coffee with you.It is so awesome to see all your projects.Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your podcast makes me get some knitting done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah's socks look great! So far I've only done the cuff & one repeat of my Glynis... you're cooking along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the lingerie bags to wash my first couple of fleeces. A spinning friend suggested I use the ones with bigger holes which are meant to carry laundry in. I got a couple and it makes a big difference in how fast the fleece is clean. I only fill them about a third to half way with the dirty fleece, leaving plenty of room for the water/Dawn to get in.

    Love the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU for the great review on SA needles! exactly what i was looking for :)
    michael

    ReplyDelete