Thursday, April 8, 2010

Episode 34 - A Little Late



On the Needles
-Glynis
-Wollmeise 100% in Die Auster
-2.75 mm Signature dpns
-awesome for k3tog and sssk!

-Vanilla Rainbow socks
-Trekking XXL in 100
-US 1 (2.25 mm) on 72 stitches
-working out the foot of the second sock

On the Wheel
-Flick carding Millie's fleece
-will drumcard this weekend when Dad is here to help

-Spun more on CMF Atlantis

-Learned to drop spindle!
-Magpie Woodworks Maggie mid-whorl spindle
-using second shipment from The Unique Sheep Sip 'n Stitch coffee club
-Sip 'n Stitch for Tea Drinkers is still open for sign-ups!

Next on the Needles
-Baby gifts!
-Neighbors will be getting a Moderne Baby Blanket
-Co-worker will be getting New Traditions Baby Blanket

Events
-Two weeks until Spring Fling!
-Estes Park Wool Market - June 10-13

2 comments:

  1. Even though I don't spin I still like to hear you talk about the process & different things you've tried. It's educational to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's alot of wool to process!! I'm impressed. I can't wait to see how it spins up. I'd love to know how you got started spinning. I've been strictly spinning on a spindle for about 2-3 years now and I am considering a wheel. It's interesting hearing your perspective that wheels give you more control. I'm afraid I'll lose control going to a wheel!!

    ReplyDelete