Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Episode 22 - Snowbound!



On the Needles
-Socks for Sarah
-using the leftovers from my Twist & Shout handspun
-starting the heel flaps

-Tangled Yoke cardigan
-first swatch has been knit, but needs a wash
-Rowan Felted Tweed in colorway 173, Duck Egg
-bought at Personal Threads...they have a 20% off sale until January 20!

-Mom's 2nd Kitri sock
-I really need to start this soon

FO of the Week
-Baby Mine sweater by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
-6-month size in STR mediumweight KMBFLA
-size 4 (3.5 mm) needles
-27 grams of yarn left over

*NOT* a personal FO
-Sample sale sweater from String of Purls
-Noro Cash Iroha in a drunken cable pattern
-bought it during a silent auction for either twenty or thirty dollars

Upcoming Events
-Des Moines Metro Knitters Knit-In
-January 29-31
-Mom and I will be attending for the 3rd year

-The Loopy Ewe Spring Fling 2010
-I got in!!
-April 22-25

3 comments:

  1. KMBFLA = Kiss My Big Fat Lavender Ass.

    I think I read that on Tina's blog at some point, and it just stuck with me because it was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great episode, beautiful sweater! What a deal!
    I got into Spring Fling too! I am so jazzed!! Happy to learn you are going too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'll see you at the Fling!

    ReplyDelete